After Long Day Of Work, Feminist Relaxes On Couch To Eat Ice Cream And Fantasize About Being Stay-At-Home Mom
Worldviews ยท May 17, 2022

NEW YORK, NY - According to sources, local feminist business executive Sarah McAndrews prefers to unwind after a hard day at work by sitting on the couch with a pint of ice cream while fantasizing about being a happily married stay-at-home mom.

"We all have our own routines to help us unwind after a 12-hour day of doing the bidding of our corporate overlords," said McAndrews while demolishing a pint of Chunky Monkey and half a cheesecake. "Mine just happens to involve eating Ben & Jerry's and daydreaming about being a homeschooling mother of 6 with a garden and a bunch of goats and chickens and a husband who looks like a lumberjack but is a sensitive poet who makes a million dollars per year and gives me everything I want."

Experts claim that approximately 99.8% of feminists in the corporate world unwind the exact same way, while the other 0.2% are male feminists.

"I dare not let anyone know what I fantasize about, otherwise people will think I'm a bad feminist," said McAndrews. "Hey! You're not writing this down, are you?"

At time of publishing, McAndrews started dating a guy but dumped him after finding out he dreamed of marrying a stay-at-home mom and having 6 kids. Gross!


Satan held a press conference today responding to the big loss of Roe v. Wade. He's doing his best to keep his chin up.

Subscribe to The Babylon Bee on YouTube

Comments

There are 98 comments on this article.

You must signup or login to view or post comments on this article.