Choosing the best spot in the house for a nap can be a tough decision, especially if you're a cat. Here are nine excellent choices for a feline looking to bed down for the afternoon:
- In front of TV screen during movie's most important scene - a football game's biggest play is also acceptable.
- On top of your human - Unless human starts to pet you, then run away.
- Right on top of keyboard while human is typing - Itt is socomfortable herre fpr some reeason.
- Wherever the dog wanted to nap - it just feels sweeter.
- On the Bible - preferably on Sunday before church.
- In the middle of the hall where humans are rudely trying to walk - they can be so insensitive.
- On the only set of car keys - a perfect place to settle in for a few hours.
- On the magical vibrating box the human calls a "printer" - it's like a massage while you nap.
- In an Amazon box - Just make sure it isn't marked "Return", you might wind up in Abu Dhabi.
Go forth with this handy guide and get to cat-napping!
By now the whole internet has heard Ben Shapiro rapping, but did you know that there are actually two more verses they cut out of the track?