One of the most heated and never-ending debates in America is that of gun control. Opponents of gun control cite the Second Amendment of the Constitution as the final word to end all discussion, whereas proponents of increased gun control scream really loud. It's all so confusing!
To help you understand why putting new gun control laws in effect will make you and your family safer, The Babylon Bee has compiled this helpful list.
- There were no guns in the Bible: If God thought guns would keep you safe, He would have created them a long time ago and written about them in His Word.
- It allows you to trust the government to protect your family: And the government does EVERYTHING well and efficiently!
- Firing a gun gives people PTSD, which kills at least 12 million families per year: We're getting PTSD just writing this article. You don't want it. Trust us.
- There will be less conflict when your kids are taken to be raised by the state: No one will get hurt, and everyone will be better off in the long run!
- If you take guns away, all bad guys instantly become good guys: After all, it's the guns that are evil, not human beings.
- If you don't have a gun, you don't have to spend money on ammo, and that money can then be used to purchase more COVID masks to protect your family: Forget the threat of crime and violence — everyone knows COVID is the real danger!
- Everyone respects laws: Even criminals know it's best to follow the rules!
See? Gun control isn't so bad after all!
NOT SATIRE: Firearm Train at Home & Save $1000's on Ammo with Strikeman
The cost of firearm training has skyrocketed. Strikeman is a dry-fire training system that lets you stay on top of your firearm skills at home, without wasting a dollar on ammo.
The system includes a laser cartridge, available in 16 different calibers, that goes into the chamber of your gun like a bore site, and fires a laser when you pull the trigger. The Strikeman app records where your shots hit, and takes you through a variety of drills and training programs. All of your training sessions are saved to be viewed later at any time.
Earn badges and break personal records for the most accurate shot and fastest shot time. You can also compete with family and friends to crown the best shooter in the group.
Strikeman's also a safe way for new firearm owners to train before going to the range.
Here is a comprehensive list of the only instances it is acceptable for men to shed a tear.