Amidst the eyebrow-raising claims and unintelligible shouting, President Joe Biden also proposed twelve new taxes during his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night. In addition to boosting a lagging economy by further oppressing taxpayers, Biden hopes to improve public morale by taking more of their money and sending it to Ukraine.
Here is a brief rundown of new taxes proposed by President Biden:
- Tax on the Rich: People who make more than $30K per year must pay their fair share.
- Tax on the Poor: You can't keep people dependent upon the government without keeping them poor.
- Child Tax: Every third child born will be given to the federal government.
- Animal Crossing Tax: A tax on all profits from selling turnips.
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce Tax: A tax on each packet of sauce requested at Chick-Fil-A.
- Keep-Your-Gender Tax: If you like your gender, you can keep your gender…for a price.
- Amazon Return Tax: Wives across the United States will be hit hard with taxes on each return.
- Thursday Tax: Every Thursday. Pay up, folks.
- Meal Tax: Only truly wealthy people need to eat multiple times every day. Now there will be a tax on any subsequent meal.
- Emoji Tax: With so many people communicating by emoji, it needs to be regulated and, you guessed it, taxed.
- Toilet Paper Square Tax: With so many shortages of basic goods, the government will crack down on multiple square usage. Don't be greedy!
- Tax Tax: In order to crank up revenue, the government will now require you to pay taxes on your taxes.
NOT SATIRE: Conservative censorship by big tech throttles our God-given Constitutional rights and freedoms. Disrupting big tech takes all of us standing against their demands, attacks, and agendas. We cannot back down or agree to be silenced. We cannot continue supporting companies and institutions that threaten our freedoms and destroy our country.
There's a growing movement to do business with companies that align with your values. Patriot Mobile was founded on that premise – to operate with Christian Conservative values and give back to causes that align with those values. In 2022, we gave $2 million dollars to organizations that fight for our first amendment rights, second amendment rights, the sanctity of life, and our veterans and first responders.
Join the movement by switching today and receive FREE ACTIVATION with the code BABYLONBEE. Learn more at www.patriotmobile.com/babylonbee or give us a call at 972-PATRIOT.
Kyle Mann was just minding his own business, when- BOOP! A wild Gender Fairy appeared!