This is the Babylon Bee Interview Show.
Editor-in-chief Kyle Man and creative director Ethan Nicolle talk to Drew Dyck about whether criminals are real, being saved from a life of stealing deodorant, and invading Canada. Drew is an acquisitions editor at Moody Publishers and a contributing editor at CTPastors.com, a Christianity Today publication for church leaders. He's the author of Your Future Self Will Thank You: Secrets to Self-Control from the Bible and Brain Science, Yawning at Tigers: You Can't Tame God, So Stop Trying, and Generation Ex-Christian: Why Young Adults Are Leaving the Church…and how to Bring Them Back.
- Sending your book ideas to Drew
- Arguing with people on Twitter about abolishing the police and whether criminals are a thing
- Spicing up your testimony by stealing deodorant
- Milk in a bag
- The weirdest thing about Canada
- Portland is stuck in the 90s/Portlandia
- On the difference between a beat poet and a slam poet
- When bookstores were a thing
- Christian stores bestselling "Jesus junk"
- Where ANTIFA will set up their gulags
- God isn't safe but he's good, like Aslan
- Self-control in everything but buying Drew's books
- Mental illness in the church
- Remembering the Emerging Church movement
- What's better: fur babies or actual babies
- Writers retreats never help
- On not psychologizing your opponents
- The Ten Questions
To watch or listen to the full length podcast, become a paid subscriber at https://babylonbee.com/plans