It's that time again, wives of sportsball fans! It's time for your husbands to break out their football jerseys and for you to constantly ask them millions of important questions while the game is on.
To help you prepare, The Babylon Bee is here with a handy list of questions to ask your husband during a football game.
- Which one is Michael Jordan?: It's important to keep your eye on the real play-makers.
- How many home runs do they need to get a double bogey?: He'll be impressed that you know these terms.
- Honey, can you help me renovate the kitchen real quick?: You've waited long enough.
- Which team are we rooting for?: Remember, he doesn't choose based on colors.
- Which team are we rooting for again?: Try to remember this time.
- Would you still love me if I were a roly-poly?: Be sure to watch his face closely for any hint of hesitation.
- Why does that Prescott guy keep throwing the ball to the other team?: Is that bad? Should he be doing that?
- Why is that old white man telling all those black guys what to do?: That seems like it's not ok.
- One last time, which one is our team?: It's probably the one that's losing.
- Why did they stay in the nickel instead of switching to the dime package when the offense went to an empty backfield set with five wide receivers?: He'll never expect this one.
You're all set. Now you can have some meaningful conversation with your husband right smack in the middle of the game he's been waiting all year long to watch. Don't worry, he'll be thrilled!
NOT SATIRE: Join the Movement!
A values-based alternative for sports and lifestyle apparel. Shop UNITUS and wear what you believe. Without compromise.
It's a serious medical emergency: you're minding your own business when you hear an opinion you slightly disagree with.