It seems like no matter where you look these days, there's some godless communist trying to groom your kids! Don't let it happen!
Take these precautions today and groomer-proof those kiddos.
- Give them a taser in case they are approached by a public school teacher: The pink-haired ones are the most dangerous.
- Have them wear a Matt Walsh mask whenever they go outside: Groomers are terrified of him.
- Give them a Life Alert button to wear around their neck that calls Ron DeSantis if a teacher mentions sexual orientation or gender: He will arrive within 15 minutes.
- Have them carry a crucifix with them at all times: Groomers tend to hiss and screech at the sight of these.
- Give them a cell phone, then smash it with a tire iron: Then put the pieces in a blender and burn them just to be safe!
- Make sure their iPad has a parental lock: Then smash the iPad with a tire iron as well.
- Play Jordan Peterson lectures from the womb: Another nice side effect is they'll always have a clean room.
- Launch an EMP attack to disable all wi-fi in the area: Then cover your house in tin foil to keep out any radio signals.
- Train them to say "UP YOURS, WOKE MORALISTS!" every time they see a pride flag: They will have no friends, but will be groomer-free!
- Maybe turn off that TV and have them read a good book: Actually, just smash the TV with a tire iron too.
Follow these pointers to the letter to make sure your kids stay safe!
NOT SATIRE: A message from PragerU Kids- trusted children's books and videos that entertain and share your values.
At PragerU Kids, we understand how difficult it has become to find trustworthy entertainment for families. Leftist ideologies have infiltrated every aspect of our children's lives including toy aisles and bookstores.
That is why PragerU Kids created our very own children's book series: Otto's Tales.
In the spirit of Christmas, we wanted to give you the opportunity to win a free copy of an Otto's Tales children's book of your choice! Click here to enter to win!
PragerU Kids' books are your solution for values-based Christmas gifts! Created for K-2nd grade readers, the Otto's Tales storybook series is a fun, meaningful, and easy way to bring your family closer together, while passing on the values, history, and traditions that unite us all as Americans.
Click here to enter to win!
This little girl was just looking at clothes and Barbies -- but Bullseye the Target Dog had other plans for her.