Brought to you by:
Monkeypox is here! EVERYONE PANIC! You thought COVID wasn't a big deal? Well, get ready to spend every waking moment of your life in constant terror for fear that the next person you run into might have a rare disease with a low transmission rate.
Think you might have it? Diagnose yourself by consulting these symptoms:
1) A mild headache: Run for your life! YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!
2) You've been to England in the last six months: You might also be British, which is another problem altogether.
3) Italian plumbers make you FURIOUS: Throwing all those barrels is making you super buff, though.
4) You pick a bug out of your wife's hair and eat it: Helpful but gross. Don't do that.
5) You become confused and angry every time you see a monolith: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
6) All of your pants are at the tailor to have a hole added for your tail: If you haven't figured it out by now - you're a monkey. Sad.
7) You just got back from a tour of Dr. Fauci's Wuhan Monkeypox Lab: Duct tape is not a valid tool for air sealing a room against viral infection.
8) A tiny monkey bursts out of your chest: If you had the vaccine, the monkey would have exploded out of your body but in a slightly more mild way.
9) You insist that selectively bred bananas are evidence of creation: An atheist's nightmare! Mic drop!
10) Zero symptoms: Better quarantine just to be safe.
In the end, it doesn't matter what your symptoms are, if you die, you'll be recorded as a monkeypox statistic.
NOT SATIRE: Skip college and fast-track your way to an awesome career + financial independence. Have a great work ethic but bored in school? Then do something else instead. This 12-month program will help you break out of the classroom and into an awesome career with a fast-growing business (while avoiding student debt). Get our free email guide on how to get ahead without college + as a bonus book on success mindsets.
Satan held a press conference today responding to the big loss of Roe v. Wade. He's doing his best to keep his chin up.