Microsoft just purchased Activision and wasted no time in unveiling a bunch of promising new upcoming titles. Here they are:
1. Minesweeper: Modern Warfare - An action-packed first-person mine defusing game. You'll even get to play multiplayer, where 13-year-old kids will insult your mother for not defusing the mines quickly enough.
2. Tony Hawk's Excel - Forget spreadsheets: it's time for SHREDsheets! Basically just Excel with Tony Hawk instead of Clippy.
3. World of Warcraft: Wrath of Clippy - This exciting expansion has Clippy take over Azeroth, but he's just a minor annoyance really. He's no Lich King.
4. Bill Gates' Divorce Simulator - Also basically just Excel.
5. Call of Duty: Forced Vaccination Squad - The next exciting COD game will have you playing as Bill Gates going door to door forcing people to take the vaccine.
6. Call of Duty: Forced Vaccination Squad 2023 Student Edition XP - Same thing but costs $99 more and has fewer features.
7. Candy Crash - Candy Crush but you know. It crashes.
8. Guitar Hero: Vista - All the exciting fun of Guitar Hero, but it loads slower, isn't as good, and you know. It crashes.
9. Diablo IV: Blue Screen Of Death - You must stop the forces of hell from unleashing blue screens of death across the world. And it crashes.
10. Crash Bandicoot: Epstein's Island - Oh no! Crash is getting into more wacky hijinks breaking boxes and being just generally a radical dude on Epstein Island. You'd think this one would crash, but it's surprisingly stable.
11. StarCraft: Space Cadet 3D Pinball - Microsoft is putting the StarCraft IP to good use with this reboot of a classic Windows game.
12. Zune Hero - Guitar Hero but now you can plug in your Zune to jam to your own tunes. Fun and convenient!
13. Call of Duty: Modern Solitaire - It's just solitaire but when you lose you get inspiring quotes about war and blood pours down your screen.
14. Call of Duty: Modern Solitaire III: Revenge of Jeff Bezos - Same except the final boss is Jeff Bezos.
15. An untitled WarCraft game where you just have to keep restarting your computer to apply updates - We can't wait for this one!
16. Spyro the Dragon Dies of COVID - This is more of an interactive edutainment story, but it has a powerful message.
17. A big-budget, $300-million, 4K reboot of Zork - Finally, something we're interested in. Bring on more Zork!
You can't make this stuff up!
Sick of the woke Oscars? Why not watch the first annual Babylon Bee Awards Show: