After shattering countless lives with heavy-handed and unscientific COVID responses, the Democrats are now asking America to "forget it and move on."
Let's just pretend it never happened, shall we?
Here are some other things Democrats want you to forget their responsibility for:
- Jim Crow laws
- Grooming children
- Ted Kennedy
- Banning Dr. Seuss books
- Trying to shut down a local business by Oberlin College with false accusations of racism
- Trying to shut down a local business in Colorado with false accusations of homophobia
- The DMV
- Dr. Fauci
- The Rings of Power
- Comedienne Amy Schumer
- The term "comedienne"
- President Andrew Jackson
- The Indian Removal Act and Trail of Tears
- Gluing themselves to things
- Keto cereal
- Turning the frogs gay
- $5 coffee
- Faking Obama's birth certificate
- Jeffrey Epstein
- Killing Jeffrey Epstein
- Michael Moore
- Not killing Michael Moore
- Peanut butter that you have to stir
- The term "the personal is political"
- The KKK
- Kale again
- Homeless crisis
- Fatherless homes
- Facebook's Metaverse
- $7 coffee
- The invention of taxation
- Encouraging early decorating for Christmas as a scheme to make people annoyed with the holiday
- The song "Do They Know It's Christmas?"
- Saying "Happy Holidays" in a deliberate act to murder Christmas
- Calories and cholesterol
- Electric cars
- Burning down cities and murdering 19 people during the summer of love
- Trying every day to destroy the whole of Western Civilization
- Hillary Clinton
NOT SATIRE: Americans are discovering that if we want to change this nation, we have to change the way the marketplace works. That change starts with you, with your wallet and by supporting America-first businesses. Imagine a world in which every single dollar you spend could go towards companies that share your values for life, liberty, and prosperity. Now with the PublicSq. app, you can.
PublicSq. is an app and website that connects freedom-loving Americans to the community and businesses that share their values. With over 30,000 businesses in our marketplace, discover a nationwide platform with the largest gathering of patriotic consumers and businesses our country has ever seen. The best part of all: the marketplace is free to join for consumers and business owners alike!
We'll see you in the Marketplace!
By now the whole internet has heard Ben Shapiro rapping, but did you know that there are actually two more verses they cut out of the track?