Toxic masculinity has been under fire since third-wave feminism in the ‘90s, and for good reason – men have brought nothing but wickedness and dirty laundry into the world from the beginning. Want examples? Here are 9 horrible things brought to you by toxic masculinity:
- The wheel: It was just an excuse to frame women for running over curbs!
- Running water: Seems like a technological advance, but it's just another male ploy to keep women in the kitchen where they belong. Disgusting!
- Sports: NASCAR, WWE, MMA – the oppression runs so deep that even most women's sports are run by men.
- Law and order: The actual institution, and probably the show too.
- Open jars: This may sound positive, but men erase all the goodwill from their service by always eating the last peach.
- "Eh, the spoon's probably clean enough": Men tout this as an "advancement for efficiency." Disgusting again!
- Most science: Science? Who needs it? We have Dr. Fauci!
- People: Men are involved in the procreation of humans. Humans are the worst. Thanks a lot, men.
- Feminism: If only loving, servant-hearted leadership were more common, this blight on our society may not exist.
Now go and boycott anything invented or maintained by men – smash the patriarchy!
Can this liberal California couple handle their new life in Texas?