The Federal Reserve controls the economy, prints trillions of dollars so they can make you poorer without taxing you, and raises interest rates on things because of reasons. Sound like something you'd be interested in?
Check out this list of key job requirements to work at the Fed:
- Must be a United States citizen
- Up to date with all 20 COVID boosters
- Know how to change an ink cartridge on a money printer
- Must possess all fingers and toes (for counting purposes)
- Little to no knowledge of economics, basic math required
- Ability to go on TV and look concerned whenever there's a recession brewing
- Must think Paul Krugman is the greatest living economist
- Make a 1% into a 2% and vice versa
- Must be proficient in double speak, always leaving ambiguity in your words
- Experience with blame shifting
- Must be able to call a hundredth of a percent "one basis point" to sound smarter
- Able to sound 2000% certain about something that has a 5% chance of happening
- Communists preferred, socialists accepted
- Must be out of touch with the American people
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred but not required
NOT SATIRE: Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) mobilizes college students to make millions of Americans more free every year! This year, we made 91 million Americans more free by passing pro-liberty legislation in 22 states! Your support for helps YAL recruit, train, and mobilize students to MAKE LIBERTY WIN.
Together, we can protect our sacred American liberties for future generations.
Chief of Staff
Young Americans for Liberty
This man is under arrest - for MANSPLAINING!