Are you a Dad looking for ways to bond with your son? It's important to spend quality time with your boys and teach them how to be real men! Otherwise, they may grow up to be whiny weaklings! Not good!
Here are some activities sure to create an unbreakable bond between you and your son.
- Have a punching contest while covered in mud and riding skateboards: A true test of manhood.
- Build an underground shelter that can withstand a nuclear blast: You get to dig a hole.
- Build a puzzle together, then light it on fire: Just the motivation you need to finish the boring puzzle.
- Carve a beautiful wooden sculpture, WITH A FRIGGIN' CHAINSAW: Is there any other way?
- Practice identifying different brands of gasoline by the taste: An important life skill every father passes down.
- Throw tomahawks in the air to see who can throw them the highest: Bonus points if you catch it!
- The Quiet Game: The classic game of stoic self-discipline! You only have 4 hours left, bud!
- Have him mow the lawn while you watch and nod approvingly: His lines are almost as straight as yours! What a proud moment!
- Build a functional Howitzer: An essential solution for home defense.
- Practice hiding in terror from Mom after all activities are completed: And maybe practice doing the dishes when she finds you.
There you have it! Throw some of these activities on the weekend schedule and you'll be raising men in no time!
NOT SATIRE: Can Dad save America? Yes!
We're on a mission to celebrate, empower, and entertain Dads, could-be Dads, and father figures of all stripes.
We deliver powerful stories, exclusive interviews, mini-documentaries, and deep dives on a weekly basis to inform and inspire as we build a movement of dads who embrace their heroic calling. Dads need their own superhero league to take on the challenges of today.
Watch as a fired Twitter employee applies for her first *actual* job: