Brought to you by
BELLFLOWER, CA—Ray Comfort has introduced millions of Christians to the Way of the Master method of evangelism.
Now, Comfort and his team are kicking things up a notch with the Way of the Master Mixed-Martial Evangelism program.
The series will teach you how to make people aware of their sinfulness before a holy God and offer them the gospel of Jesus Christ while you pummel them with brutal martial arts moves.
In one video, Comfort invites an atheist to debate him near the Huntington Beach Pier. "Are you a good person?" Comfort asks as he gets himself ready in a tae kwon do stance. "Uh, yeah, I've never done anything really that bad---" the atheist begins, but Comfort is ready, leaping at him with the agility of a jungle cat. "Wrong!" Comfort yells. "You've lied! You've cheated! You've stolen!"
With each accusation, the street preacher lashed out with a lightning-quick karate chop until the unbeliever lay motionless on the floor.
3,000 in the crowd were converted that day.
Here are some of the moves and special attacks Comfort will teach you in this exciting new video series:
- The Ten Commandkicks - A rapid-fire series of kicks accompanied by screaming out each of the Ten Commandments.
- The Eye of the Needle - A grappling move where you weave the unbeliever through a narrow chokehold.
- Vessel of Destruction - Good for taking down multiple foes: some you spare, some you assign to become vessels of destruction.
- The Wages of Spin - A powerful roundhouse kick that will leave them lying unconscious on the side of the Roman Road.
- Plank in the Eye - Pretty much what it sounds like.
- Parting the Red Sea - Basically just kicking their teeth out.
"You too can reach the lost with the gospel of Jesus Christ---right to their faces," Comfort said in a short promo as he demonstrated how he can break both wooden boards and flawed worldviews at the same time. "You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while you're using our patented Way of the Master techniques? Forget about it."
Unfortunately, the preceding was satire. Fortunately, this isn't: Way of the Master is launching its fifth season starting July 28. Join Ray Comfort, Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne, and Mark Spence as they talk with well-known guests and engage in lively street interviews. The show will help you wrestle with some of the most profound questions about God, the Bible, and hot topics in our skeptical culture. Check it out here or watch the video below.
Breaking: Paypal Now Available
Many of you told us you wouldn't subscribe until we offered Paypal as a payment option. You apparently weren't bluffing, so we finally caved and added Paypal. Now — like the unbeliever faced with God's invisible qualities displayed in nature — you are without excuse.