Racism is everywhere — especially on July 4th! To be a good anti-racist, you must train yourself to see racism everywhere and then loudly and obnoxiously point it out to everyone you meet.
Take a look at this patriotic photograph of a family watching fireworks and see if you can spot all the hidden racism!
Here's the pic:
Here are just a few things we found after examining this picture:
1) Everyone in this picture is white: We're starting with the easy ones here.
2) The boy is wearing a blue shirt: The word "BLUE" has the same number of letters as the word "NAZI." COINCIDENCE? No.
3) The little girl is holding up one finger signifying that there is only one race — the human race: A callous disregard for the lived experiences of black bodies.
4) The family is smiling: Actually smiling. When racism still exists. Unreal.
5) There is a basket in the picture: Do you know who else used baskets? Slaves.
5) If you turn your head and squint you can clearly see the letters KKK spelled out in the fireworks: Horrific.
6) There is no dad in the picture: This is because their Dad is in jail for rioting in the Capitol on January 6th — with all the other racists.
7) The girl is wearing a cowboy hat: Just like a border patrol agent. She's probably hiding a whip too.
8) This picture features fireworks culturally appropriated from China: The invention of a proud culture, used in this crude patriotic ceremony. Sad.
9) White fireworks outshine the blackness of space: That's called atmospheric racism. Educate yourself.
10) None of the kids appear to have been aborted: Typical white privilege.
Oh — and don't forget the American Flag: the most racist symbol of all.
That's just a starter list. There are at least 253 other racist elements within this privileged picture! Can you spot them all? Let us know in the comments!
Here is a comprehensive list of the only instances it is acceptable for men to shed a tear.