Everyone knows the biggest sign of a spiritually healthy church is the number of 5-star Yelp reviews you have, but oh no! Your church has a 2-star average rating!
Time to fix that, church leaders! This is a GOSPEL issue. Here are 7 innovative ways to raise your church's Yelp rating:
- Stop preaching the Bible: Who does that anymore? Ew! Instead, stick to light comedy with a moral, or just swap out your pastors for motivational speakers.
- Hire U2 for worship: Everyone's favorite band is sure to attract big numbers and high ratings! If you can't afford to book them, just hire Hillsong which is pretty much the same thing.
- First class section for wealthy parishioners: With massaging leather chairs, hot towels, and mimosas! Nice!
- Two words: Roller coasteeeeeeer!!! Your megachurch is large enough to hold at least three of them.
- Have the pastor promise to cut the sermon short by 15 minutes if everyone pulls out their phone and gives a 5-star review: Your church members can be first in line at Cracker Barrel!
- Reclining pews: We're taking a page out of the Cinemark book.
- Tell everyone they're perfect, just the way they are: Just tell 'em what they really want to hear, and watch your 5-star Yelp reviews roll in!
And there you have it – now go out into all the community, making tithers for your church, teaching them to leave positive Yelp reviews and raise your church's brand equity. You'll reap dividends, both financial and spiritual. But mostly financial.
NOT SATIRE: Americans are discovering that if we want to change this nation, we have to change the way the marketplace works. That change starts with you, with your wallet and by supporting America-first businesses. Imagine a world in which every single dollar you spend could go towards companies that share your values for life, liberty, and prosperity. Now with the PublicSq. app, you can.
PublicSq. is an app and website that connects freedom-loving Americans to the community and businesses that share their values. With over 25,000 businesses in our marketplace, discover a nationwide platform with the largest gathering of patriotic consumers and businesses our country has ever seen. The best part of all: the marketplace is free to join for consumers and business owners alike!
Watch as a fired Twitter employee applies for her first *actual* job: