CNN+ will be shutting down on April 30, just a month after its rocky start. Truly, its candle burned out long before its legend ever will.
Take a gander at these eighteen things that lasted longer than CNN+:
1) A gallon of milk
2) Kamala Harris's presidential campaign
3) Two weeks to stop the spread
6) Brief, transitory inflation
7) Seattle's CHAZ
8) The ending of Return of the King
9) Your wife's multi-level marketing business
10) Colin Kaepernick's enslavement in the NFL
11) Your New Year's resolution to get in shape
12) Your New Year's resolution to read your Bible
13) Free AOL trial CD with 1000 hours of internet
14) The COVID vaccine's effectiveness
17) James Cameron's Avatar's cultural impact
18) The Babylon Bee's Twitter suspension
Wow! It seems like just yesterday CNN Plus was born, and now she's already gone. Like a leaf on the wind.
Satan held a press conference today responding to the big loss of Roe v. Wade. He's doing his best to keep his chin up.