We have all had to hold back on Twitter over the past several years, as even the most benignly contrarian take could land you in Twitter jail. Well, it's finally sinking in that Elon Musk has taken the helm, and here are ten controversial things you can now say on Twitter to prove it:
- 2+2=4: A spicy hot take, and it's now legal to say!
- Rings of Power isn't that good: Banned under Parag, allowed under Elon.
- Kids who exhibit behavior not typical of their gender probably shouldn't immediately cut off parts of their body: Controversial!
- Candy corn tastes like ear wax: Your boos mean nothing!
- Black Panther was a mid-tier Marvel movie: Whew, that feels good to finally say out loud.
- The Babylon Bee writers are unbelievably charming and handsome: No really, it's ok to say this now! Try it!
- "The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future": This incredibly violent call to insurrection got Trump banned, but now it's fair game.
- OK, groomer: A handy response to people defending child drag shows as a "blessing of liberty", and also a great way to reply when the PetSmart employee asks if you want to upgrade to the deluxe wash and trim for your doggo.
- There are four lights: This will no longer get you fact-checked.
- All of us are hopeless sinners in need of a savior, and only by the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ can we be saved: We hear this has occasionally caused a stir even pre-Twitter!
Give them each a try for yourself!
Here is a comprehensive list of the only instances it is acceptable for men to shed a tear.