Brought to you by:
Pride Month begins on June 1 and lasts until either homophobia is destroyed or the first day of July - whichever comes first.
Here are some great ways to celebrate:
1) Repent - The best thing you can do during Pride Month, or any month.
2) Read all the verses in your Bible that mention pride - Then, repent again.
3) Participate in the ceremonial exchanging of the Ukraine flag profile pic for the rainbow flag profile pic - It is a time-honored tradition.
4) Buy a Mustang - Become an honorary gay.
5) Put some frogs in water treated with government chemicals - This will make them gay.
6) Use the urinal right next to another dude - Don't make it weird; just do it.
7) Reclaim the rainbow as a symbol of God's promise to never flood the earth again - Then be really annoying by complimenting all the gay people for embracing the Noahic covenant.
8) Listen to some gay artists like George Michael, Elton John, or Maroon 5 - This will show you are an ally.
9) Go to your local library and host a "Sodom and Gomorrah Genesis 19 Reading Hour" for the little ones - We must honor our LGBTQ history.
10) Repent one more time just to be sure - You can't be too careful when you're living in a nation that blatantly defied God for decades after He blessed her and made her into the most prosperous nation on earth!
NOT SATIRE: Every day we're witnessing yet another woke corporation weaponize their progressive values against Americans.
Imagine you could completely unsubscribe from woke corporatism. Imagine a world in which every single dollar you spend could go towards companies that share your values for life, liberty, and patriotism. Now with the PublicSq. app, you can. PublicSq. is an app and website that connects freedom-loving Americans to the community and companies that share their values.
They've just recently launched and are already the largest network of patriotic businesses and consumers in the nation.