Democracy is very fragile. Be careful with it! Stray but a little and democracy shall fail.
Here are 15 things that put democracy itself in jeopardy every day:
- Democracy: We can't let democracy get in the way and ruin our perfect democracy.
- Independent journalism: Truth can only come from state and corporation-approved sources.
- Voter ID: This is Jim Crow supersized times a billion trillion on mega-steroids. Everyone knows the freest, fairest, and most secure elections involve ZERO forms of ID.
- The Constitution: It was written by slave owners who wore white wigs. Disgusting.
- Questioning the results of any election Democrats won: Scary to think about.
- Accepting the results of any election Republicans won: Even scarier to think about!
- Squirrels: They've got to be up to something.
- Only getting four COVID boosters: Your lack of compliance is disturbing.
- Criticizing runaway inflation: Shame on you. It's your patriotic duty to pay more for everything.
- Not giving all our money to Ukraine: Just how committed are you to defending democracy?
- 74 million+ people who voted for Trump: That's right, nearly half of voters are a direct threat.
- Red meat: Every bite brings us one step closer to the precipice of destruction.
- People praying in front of abortion clinics: Someone needs to call the FBI before democracy collapses!
- People talking without Mark Zuckerberg being there to censor their conversation: Already happening in hundreds of coffee shops across America.
- Tucker Carlson - REEEEEE!
Well, there you have it, folks! Do your part to defend democracy, and report anyone who has done anything on this list directly to the Department of Justice.
NOT SATIRE: "Democracy" is a funny word right now — so many people want to "save democracy" from things like…elections where their preferred candidate might not win. It's important that people know how to respond to claims like "democracy is finished".
That's why we created a free guide called "Tuttle Rebuttals" that shows kids (and their parents) how to respond to lies like "socialism is good," "marxism works," and more.
Because you're a Babylon Bee reader, I want you to have a free copy of this eBook. Click here to get this eBook now. And, if you're willing, help us get it into the hands of more kids and parents.
Author, Tuttle Twins
Founder, Libertas Institute
Here is a comprehensive list of the only instances it is acceptable for men to shed a tear.