Amazon Studios just ruined Tolkien with The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power but you'd better buckle up, bucko, because it ain't over yet.
Here are some more intellectual properties they're getting ready to defile next:
- Peanuts: Charlie Brown (born Charlotte Brown) navigates life as a trans person of color.
- The Lion, The Witch, & The Systematically-Racist Wardrobe: In this new take on the classic story, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy dismantle the systems of oppression perpetuated by Aslan.
- Bluey CPS: An award-winning spin-off in which Bandit becomes an abusive alcoholic. Sad.
- Harry Potter and the Sex-Changing Potion: Anything goes in House Hufflepuff!
- Scooby-Doo and the Mysterious Case of How Fred Got Monkeypox: Brave and normalizing.
- All Men Must Die Hard: John McClane is back to roll around in shattered glass as penance for his toxic masculinity.
- Rocky Title IX: Rocky Balboa is contractually obligated to knock out a woman.
Wow! Amazing stuff! We can't wait to see how much money they waste on their next colossal failure.
Kyle Mann was just minding his own business, when- BOOP! A wild Gender Fairy appeared!