The news world has been set aflame by the potential indictment of Donald J. Trump for the crime of extreme patriotism. While the New York City grand jury deliberates, let's take a look at how this is being covered by the media.
- New York Times: Here Are 10 Crimes We Hope Trump May Have Committed
- Washington Post: We Hired A Comic Book Artist To Draw Dramatic Images Of What A Trump Arrest Would Look Like
- Fox News: Yay! Trump Is Indicted! Oops! We Mean No! That's Bad! What Is It You People Want To Hear Again?
- IGN: 9.7 out of 10
- Salon: I can't help but notice the DA is black and Trump is white and maybe we could use this to start a race war
- Keith Olberman: *heavy breathing*
- CNN: Trump Crimes Make Pearl Harbor Look Like A Happy Picnic
- Christianity Today: New York DA Seeks To Atone For America's Greatest Sin
- LA Times: How The Charges Against Trump Are Being Fueled By Climate Change
- InfoWars: Mexican President Says Trump Has Been In Jail For 34 Years Because Of Gay Demons
- Drudge Report: EXCITEMENT INCITEMENT INDICTMENT REFINEMENT ENLIGHTENMENT
- Associated Press: Will Trump Be Indicted? Maybe
- ESPN: Trump's Indictment Illustrates Why WNBA Players Deserve More Money
- Vice: Republicans Actually Believe Trump Will Be Crucified And Rise On The Third Day
- OAN: Trump Will Be Crucified And Rise On The Third Day!
- MSNBC: CRUCIFY HIM!
- NotTheBee: WOKE Manhattan DA Tries To Arrest Trump: IT BACKFIRES IN THE MOST INSANE WAY POSSIBLE
- Epoch Times: Here Are 10 Exclusive Insights On The Trump Indictment From The CCP Agents Who Orchestrated The Whole Thing
- The Daily Beast: Orange Man Sad! Looks Likes Donald Drumpf Is Going Behind Bars
- Mother Jones: Yeah, We're Still A Thing
- Kotaku: Trump Keeps Roll-Dodging Away From His Indictment And It Is Killing Me
- Buzzfeed: F*** Donald Trump
- The Dispatch: The Conservative Case For Just Locking Up People We Disagree With
- DailyWire: YOU CAN HELP DESTROY WOKE DISTRICT ATTORNEYS BY BUYING $7 CHOCOLATE BARS!!!!!!
NOT SATIRE: The Media Research Center (MRC) is the only conservative organization exposing the media's attempt to undermine our Constitution.
MRC is looking to raise $10,000 from Babylon Bee readers. Chip in $5 or more today.
MRC's efforts are helping FIRE fake news "journalists," lower their ratings, and shatter trust in the Fake News industry. In 1987, over 75% of Americans trusted the left-wing media. Since then, MRC has successfully SHATTERED America's trust in the left-wing media — over 90% of Americans state they DO NOT believe in the media anymore.
Please help the Media Research Center destroy the Fake News industry by making a donation of $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50, or even $10 by clicking here.
Founder & President
Media Research Center
Should you get your kid the new iPhone 14? Of course.