Brought to you by:
We thought we were out of the woods, and that maybe we could enjoy the holidays, but we were wrong. Omicron is upon us, and it is the deadliest plague humanity has ever faced. You probably won't survive. And if you find yourself having any of these Omicron symptoms, you will definitely die. Sorry!
1) Heartburn: If you find yourself with heartburn after eating pizza or onion rings, you probably have Omicron. Been nice knowin' ya.
2) Sneezing: Omicron is a perfect killing machine designed to replicate itself by inducing sneezes in the host. Diabolical.
3) Your bones make that weird cracking sound when you get out of a chair: It's the end of the line for you.
4) Being left-handed: To be fair, is life even worth living if you're left-handed?
5) The sun looks bright when you stare directly at it: President Trump proved he was extremely healthy and Omicron-free when he stared at the sun for several minutes unfazed.
6) Mild soreness after vigorous exercise: Oh no! Also, please sanitize your workout equipment. You may be dead soon, but you don't have to take us with you.
7) Existential dread: Thankfully, this can be cured with a visit to church, a nap, or a burrito. Unless you die of Omicron first.
NOT SATIRE: At UnMask, we are not fans of masks or mask mandates, but if you are forced to wear a mask, we are committed to providing you and your family the most free-breathing masks on the planet, and building them right here in the USA!
We created the UnMask out of two layers of the most breathable, ultralight materials that exist. The result is a mask that people can wear and breathe in all day without headaches, claustrophobia, or constantly fighting off anxiety attacks. The UnMask will not trap heat or moisture, fog your glasses or muffle your speech.
Legions of people that wear an UnMask refuse to wear anything else. Try an UnMask and you'll never wear anything else either. Each UnMask is proudly designed and made right here in the USA.
Try an UnMask and save 20% at www.getunmask.com/bee - Use the code BEE20 at checkout.
Should you get your kid the new iPhone 14? Of course.