U.S.—After the release of Kanye West's much-anticipated gospel record Jesus Is King today, fans were shocked and delighted to discover that West has already announced a follow-up Christian album: Silly Songs with Kanye, a collection of silly songs.
"This is an album where I come out and sing a silly song," West said. "I've been embraced by Christian culture, and this seemed like the perfect next step: remaking everyone's childhood favorite VeggieTales tunes."
The tracklist includes reimaginings of classic VeggieTales silly songs:
- Where the [bleep] Is My Hairbrush? feat. Jay-Z
- The Hip-Hoppin' Veterinarian of the Alps
- Kanye's High Silk MAGA Hat
- Jesus's Cheeseburger
- The Rap of the Cebu feat. Eminem
- The Kardashians Who Don't Do Anything
- The Water Buffalo Song/I Want It All feat. Ice Cube
- Barbara Manatee, You Need to Repent of Your Lust and Follow Jesus
- The Break Dance of the Cucumber
"I'm real happy for Larry the Cucumber and all," West told reporters. "But these are gonna be the silliest songs of all time. Of all time."
Breaking: Paypal Now Available
Many of you told us you wouldn't subscribe until we offered Paypal as a payment option. You apparently weren't bluffing, so we finally caved and added Paypal. Now — like the unbeliever faced with God's invisible qualities displayed in nature — you are without excuse.