This is the Babylon Bee Interview Show.
In this episode of the Babylon bee Podcast, Kyle and Ethan talk to Jonah Goldberg. Jonah Goldberg is the Asness Chair in Applied Liberty at the American Enterprise Institute and a Fellow at the National Review Institute. In 2019, he left a role as Senior Editor of National Review magazine after a 21-year stint with the publication to start a new venture. He has been a weekly columnist for the Los Angeles Times since 2005 and a nationally syndicated columnist since 2000. He hosts the popular podcast The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg.
His most recent book, Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Tribalism, Populism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics Is Destroying American Democracy, was also a New York Times bestseller in 2018.
- What does it mean to be a Never Trumper?
- Who Jonah Goldberg prophecies will win the election
- Would Jonah Goldberg vote for Trump if he housed orphan Basset hounds
- Fighting with Jon Stewart over Libreal Facism
- Glorification of Street Violence from the left
- Will Trump leave office if he loses?
- Shortcomings of the Right
- Why Gandhi wasn’t as good as people thought
- Problem with Identity politics
- Why we need more dogma
- How Jonah Goldberg has been preparing for the Pandemic
- Horror stories from being labeled a Humorist
- Why Trump thinks Jonah Goldberg can’t buy pants
- Ten questions
- Jonah tells one of the best fight stories