Christmas is almost here! This is our Christmas open discussion thread. What are your Christmas traditions? Here is what it looks like at the Berry household:
- Roast beef with au jus and Yorkshire pudding
- Me and my siblings savagely roasting each other all afternoon
- Reading the Christmas story from Luke chapter 2
- Watching the critically despised yet universally beloved Christmas classic Jingle All The Way
- Sneaking away for a cigar with my father-in-law
- Making a trip to Walgreens to spend $3,000 on batteries
What does it look like for you?